Sony Showcases New Hi-Res Audio Options at Winter NAMM 2019
New PCM-D10 and PCM-A10 Recorders Will Be on Display in Anaheim, In Addition to the Latest Hi-Res Mics, DWX Digital Wireless Series and UWP-D Lineup of Wireless Microphone Packages, Receivers and Transmitters
PARAMUS, NJ – January 17, 2019 – At Winter NAMM 2019, from January 24-27 in Anaheim, CA, Sony will be showcasing the latest audio technologies in booth #10720 including hi-res microphones, recorders, wireless receivers and transmitters, headphones, and audio enhanced video camera setups. New to the booth are Sony’s latest professional hi-res recorders, PCM-D10 and PCM-A10, ideal for live music recording, podcasting, and news reporting.
Common to both new portable recorder models are features including Bluetooth wireless playback; NFC compatibility; adjustable hi-res (~40kHz capable), three position stereo mics (X-Y, Zoom, or Wide); smartphone monitoring and remote control via Sony’s REC Remote app; recording linear PCM and MP3 formats, with playback support of MP3/AAC/WMA/WAV/FLAC file formats; and 16GB of built-in memory with additional SD card support.
PCM-D10 Portable Hi-Resolution Audio Recorder
- Highly sensitive on-the-go recording with minimal noise
- Reliable hi-res recordings of up to 192kHz/24bit
- 2 XLR-TRS combo jacks
- +48V phantom power support for condenser microphone connections
- High quality analog MAX9723 headphone amplifier
- Digital limiter function
- USB Type-C™ port for file transfers and continuous record/play when powered externally
- 3 peak level (-20dB/-12dB/Over) indicator, L/R independent peak level display and L/R independent analog REC volume control.
PCM-A10 Portable Hi-Resolution Audio Recorder
- Captures sound at up to 96kHZ/24-bit
- Records WAV and MP3 file formats
- Audio editing functions (copy and divide)
- Rehearsal function for automatic adjustment of recording levels to match playing
- Manual recording mode
- Built-in, retractable USB connector allows for direct computer connection
- Up to 15-hours of battery life in high-quality LPCM 96kHz/24-bit recording mode.
Pricing and Availability
The following are planned availability and suggested retail prices for the new hi-res recorders:
- PCM-D10: $499.99, spring 2019
- PCM-A10: $229.99, currently available.
One thought on “Sony Showcases New Hi-Res Audio Options at Winter NAMM 2019”
Pingback: Sony Portable Recorders – NAMM 2019 Tech Spotlight | Good Nerd, Bad Nerd