BRING ON THE BAD GUYS!Marvel Heroes take on iconic villains in new variant program!
New York, NY—May 22, 2019—Just as the Acts of Evil have taken over the Marvel Annuals for the summer, we couldn’t forget to spotlight our terrifying villains during Marvel’s 80th anniversary!
Acclaimed artists such as Declan Shalvey, Mike McKone, Inhyuk Lee, Mark Brooks, and more highlight classic Marvel heroes going head-to-head with some of their most iconic foes with all-new covers!
Look for Marvel’s BRING ON THE BAD GUYS variants on these select titles:
1. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #27 by Woo Cheol Lee – featuring Molten Man
2. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #28 by Bengal – featuring Anna Kravenoff
3. AVENGERS #23 Mike McKone – featuring Count Nefaria
4. BLACK CAT #3 by Inhyuk Lee – featuring Black Cat
5. BLACK PANTHER #15 by Ryan Benjamin – featuring Killmonger
6. CAPTAIN AMERICA #13 Patch Zircher – featuring Red Skull
7. CAPTAIN MARVEL #9 J.G. Jones – featuring Yon-Ragg
8. CONAN THE BARBARIAN SPECIAL #1 by TBD
9. DAREDEVIL #9 by TBD
10. DAREDEVIL #10 by Junggeun Yoon – featuring Elektra
11. DOCTOR STRANGE #18 Martin – featuring Nightmare
12. DOCTOR STRANGE #19 by Nordsol – featuring Dormammu
13. FANTASTIC FOUR #13 by Gerald Parel – featuring Doom
14. FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN #10 by TBD
15. FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN #11 by TBD
16. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #8 by TBD
17. IMMORTAL HULK #22 by Ryan Brown – featuring Abomination
18. LOKI #2 by Declan Shalvey – featuring Loki
19. SAVAGE AVENGERS #4 Zaffino – featuring Kulan Gath
20. THANOS #5 Junggeun Yoon – featuring Thanos
21. THOR #16 by TBD
22. TONY STARK: IRON MAN #15 by Mark Brooks – featuring Madame Masque
23. VENOM #17 by Sunghan Yune – featuring Carnage
To find a comic shop near you, visit www.comicshoplocator.com
or simply chat with some of your favorite heroes with Marvel’s chatbot accessible through Twitter and Facebook
About Marvel Entertainment
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over eighty years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing, publishing, games, and digital media.
For more information visit marvel.com.
© 2019 MARVEL