Reventure Out Now on iOS and Android
Nonlinear 2D platform adventure featuring 100 different endings
Málaga, Spain –March 23, 2020– Independent games development studio Pixelatto release their critically acclaimed 2D nonlinear pixel-art platform puzzler Reventure on mobile (iOS and Android) today.
Reventure is a multi-awarded side-scrolling adventure platformer sporting the unique goal of finding all 100 endings as you set out on adventure again and again in a dense labyrinth of secrets and secondary routes.
Reventure, one of the greatest indie hits in 2019 for PC and Nintendo Switch, has got 3000+ Overwhelmingly Positive reviews on Steam, and it has been viewed over 25M times on YouTube and Twitch.
- One hundred different endings
- Lots of “Aha!” moments.
- A big bunch of unlockable stuff.
- Bazillions of secrets and pop-culture references.
- Time travel, battle royale fights, mimics, permadeath, shotguns, mining, resource gathering, base building, global leaderboards…
- Cutting humor.
- A beautiful OST featuring more than 15 original themes.
- The original concept was originated from a Ludum Dare game jam, where it scored 3rd place.
- It’s the first commercial game of the Spanish indie studio Pixelatto.
- The developers are inside the game. You can kill them if you don’t like something.
- The game was originally named “Lonk’s Adventure” but was changed to avoid possible legal issues and in response to players feedback.
Pixelatto is an independent games development studio base in the city of Malaga, Spain. The team loves to play and make games. They never miss a chance to take part in game jams where they experiment with new technologies and concepts, and they improve their skills in a very short span of time. Reventure is their first commercial title.